To say farewell to a sales manager or a commercial director is in practice usually without notice. An important point of contact is lost for the sales force .
XSELL has an extensive network of very experienced interim managers. The interim managers are not on the payroll of XSELL. Simply because we like to place the best equipped candidate for the specific environment. We therefore do not offer the interim manager who is best for us. All interim managers work under the label of the XSELL Group.
Our interim managers have:
- An enormous drive for structural change of results.
- A proven track record in their field.
- A high empathic power with a passion to get the best out of people.
- Tools and experience to, if necessary, revitalize the salesorganisation.
- A fee that is subject to performance.
All our interim managers will be introduced with an extensive analysis about the ability to realize what is expected of them. The profile of the interim managers will be based on the outperformance in the five crucial sales management skills:
- The Performance Master
- The Coach
- The Mentor
- The Recruiter
- The Motivator